Saturday, January 3, 2015

New Year, New Blog

Hello people, this is my very first post. Actually, I've run this blog before but I decided to delete all my previous posts and started again because it was too messy and unorganized. Well, stories are something that had always been part of my life, and I don't think they will ever stop being part of it. I still want to share my stories, so rather than closing this blog, I choose to re-design and re-arrange this into a more interesting page for you to read. Oh ya, I'd be happy to receive comments from you on my future posts! So feel free to ask anything and we can learn from each other :)

All right guys, I'll start my post with My 2015 Resolutions !



Here is it :
1. I want to have more family time. College had such a great impact on my life. I have to accept the fact that I must live separately with my parents and this busy-college-life make it so hard for me to meet them. So this year I decided to provide time just to call or send them text messages daily and when I went back to Bogor, maybe I'll just stay at home, spending more time with my family than my friends.

2. I need to drink more water. Drink water right after wake up, drink at least 8 glasses of water per day, choose water than soda or any other sweet-unhealthy drinks.

3. Go to sleep earlier. In 2014, I often wake up with headache because I always sleep after midnight and I have to wake up on 6. This lack of sleep feels unhealthy so in 2015 I'm sure I'll change this bad habit!

4. Eat healthy. Live separately with mom force me to manage anything including the foods I consume. Last year, I eat a lot of instant foods and forget to eat fruits, then I got Typhus and had to stay at hospital for 2 days. This makes me wary so this year I'll eat healthier.

5. Learn to drive. I'll have a long holiday during June-August 2015. I wish I can learn how to drive at that time.

6. Involved in community. There are so many communities that I want to join like financial market community, college magazine, event organizer club, and entrepreneur community. I'll try to join one or two of them this year to expand my knowledge, experience, and relationship with others.

7. I want to visit new places. I want to explore many new places, especially in Bandung. I haven't visit Tebing Keraton, Bukit Moko, Dusun Bambu, and many other beautiful places in Bandung. I'm sure I'll post about it if I went there.

8. Exercise Regularly. Join car free day if I have time. Run at least 1/7 2/24. Attend yoga class. 

9. Enjoy life more. Smile and laugh more often, and be grateful :)

I decided to print this 2015 resolutions paper and put it on my bedroom wall. This way I will be constantly reminded of the resolutions that I've made, which will make it more likely that I will actually stick to them.

So, what are your resolutions for 2015 ?


xo,
Klara







No comments:

Post a Comment